It's in the feel of a simple switch. It's in the sound of the glove box door closing. Every aspect of a Mercedes-Benz is expected to delight and impress for years to come. Mercedes-Benz has become a long-term member of the family for many of our customers. Loyalty and respect, earned and returned, is a foundation.
We have justly earned a reputation for excellence and safety. To engineer this into an extraordinarily beautiful and luxurious car is our greatest achievement. Quietly elegant, a Mercedes-Benz is never out of place, no matter where it takes you.
A plethora of clever terms have been coined to describe the driving attributes of quality automobiles. Mercedes-Benz eloquently describes our thoughts on the subject. A Mercedes-Benz makes progress effortlessly, subtly communicating with the driver at all times. Never demanding and yet always engaging. Driving to dinner after a long day's journey will always remain a pleasure.
Three Point Motors enjoys a unique relationship with Mercedes-Benz. We are proud to have been presented with the 2014 Mercedes-Benz President's Circle Award, our tenth in the past 20 years.
Our associates look forward to discussing the impressive range of new and previously enjoyed Mercedes-Benz automobiles. Follow your star to ours.
To arrange an appointment to preview your Mercedes-Benz, or to arrange for factory-authorized servicing for your current model, please telephone 1.877.538.8599.
Our Customer Promise
- We will greet you promptly and welcome you to our premium facility. Our associates will treat you with courtesy and professionalism.
- To help you find the vehicle that fits your needs, we will offer you the test drive experience. We will endeavour to fulfil your sales and service needs the first time, every time.
- Your vehicle's features and functions will be explained in the timeframe and manner you prefer.
- Your new vehicle will be delivered in showroom condition. After each service visit, we will wash your vehicle. When you bring your car in for service, alternate transportation will be provided when appropriate.
- We will keep you informed of delays, changes, and any information you may find of interest. We will ensure all service requirements and charges are clearly explained.
- We will contact you promptly in the method you prefer after each inquiry or visit.